Thursday, February 25, 2010

Whats the best hair products to use when bleaching your hair blonde?

she told me to bleach my hair with foil then tone it with a platnum toner then use a shampoo that brightens it even more...so heres my question what would be the best brand of bleach, platnum toner, %26amp; brightening shampoo to use im a brunette...so what brands should i get? please help and another other tips would be greatly appreiciatedWhats the best hair products to use when bleaching your hair blonde?
I'm also a brunette and i have very dark brown hair, i bleached it with quick blue bleaching powder from sally's.and i let it sit for 30 min.it came out extremely blond and that was my desired colour so i didn't tone it. however i have toned my hair before and i like a colour line called provana, it works wonders for me hair (:. and as for shampoo's + conditioners i would go with pureology.It's specially for colour treated hair and its AMAZING. and since your aching it you should go to your local beauty store and buy any oils or anything that help chemically treated hair.and buy a heat protectant for blow drying and flat ironing. (:Whats the best hair products to use when bleaching your hair blonde?
None, bleaching will damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment