Friday, February 26, 2010

Best Hair Products to make hair healthy and shiny?

My hair is in a very bad condition. I want to know what is the best hair colour product that I can buy and what is the best shampoo and conditioner that I can use. I've got long hair but it's dry and the colour is a dull dark brown. I want to know what colour will suit me best etc. I've got a sooth complextion and my eyes are green. By the way, I'm from South Africa. Please give me some good advise.Best Hair Products to make hair healthy and shiny?
I'd get my hair in shape before I colored it-maybe you will like your own color if it's shiny %26amp; healthy.


I use Suave shampoo-shampoo can't really do anything for your hair.


Redmon Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeep conditioner is good-so is Garnier deep condition hair mask.


2-3 times a year I heat olive oil to just warm,slather on my hair and cover with plastic wrap and a towel for 30 minutes,then wash out(takes several washes.Best Hair Products to make hair healthy and shiny?
http://careforyourhair.blogspot.com/
use olive oil on your hair before going to sleep, wish your hair with normal water only(not hot/not cold water).





drink a glass on milk every night before going to sleep.





use only olive oil products related to hair care. you will find you hair strong and beautifull.





GL
for me now all I use is organic stuff in new hair. Shampoo, conditions and to change my colour. Every time I use chemical stuff now my hair feel yuk.
How about natural herbal things?





Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to haircare


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:





Skincare/Nailcare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads


Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair/split ends


Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffiness/


Makeup/oily skin/dry skin ....etc.





http://geebal.blogspot.com
Here's what you gotta do:





1. Get a vitamin E capsule (most of them comes in gel capsule form that has a liquid inside. Any brand will do.)


2. Get a needle and pop the capsule.


3. Now get your shampoo bottle and put the liquid vitamin E inside the bottle.


4. Mix the bottle.


5. Use your shampoo.








You'll notice that your hair will grow faster compared before. Trust me, this works. :) I also do this myself. :)








If you have virgin coconut oil at home, you can use this as well. Put it on hair and leave it for at least 30 minutes (You can do this at least 3x a day). Then rinse it off using your shampoo. The VCO can act as your hair lengthener and as your conditioner. :) Goodluck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment