Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the BEST hair products i can use to help tame my big frizzy curley hair?

Use Frizz-Ease serum by Marc Anthony. Seriously.


There is no excuse not to get it... it works miracles.


Haha.


It's awesome because it totally tames the frizz, adds a little shine and gloss, but does NOT make it crunchy or greasy. It feels and looks like your natural hair - but better!What are the BEST hair products i can use to help tame my big frizzy curley hair?
I really like bedhead control freak hair serum, it defrizzes my hair, and if I want it to be curly (I have naturally wavy/crazy hair) I just scrunch it, or if I want it to be straight I just comb it... It doesn't leave any gross buildup in my hair and it smells great. Around here it's like $20 a bottle but it's so worth it, I have hair down to the small of my back and a bottle lasted my 6 months, so it's not that bad... Good luck!What are the BEST hair products i can use to help tame my big frizzy curley hair?
There is a web site with all kinds of hair products especially for curly hair, I would suggest mixed chicks hair line which u can find on the web site.





http://www.curlmart.com/
I would Suggest Some Nexxus products or some tresemme products

No comments:

Post a Comment