Sunday, February 28, 2010

What in your expereince are the best hair products and why?

just would like to know about your opinion whats the best value for money? how many products do you use at a time? how quick do they run out?


thanks in advance :)What in your expereince are the best hair products and why?
I use Profound Beauty products. I love them. I use anywhere from 1 to 4 products a day in my hair depending on what look I'm going for. They make great anti-frizz and thermal protection sprays as well as a whole slew of styling products. I also use their shampoo and conditioner regularly and a weekly conditioning treatment. I feel like their products last me a long time and I wash and style my hair almost everyday. I think they're definitely worth the money. My hair is much healthier and shinier since I started using them.





Check them out at www.profoundbeauty.com





Take their Find Your Routine quiz and they'll tell you what products are best for you.





Hope this was helpful.What in your expereince are the best hair products and why?
I'm British and so i don't know if this applies to you but ...





The products i use are all from a stylist called Lee Stafford, they are awesome :)





There are straightening balms, Mould which gives your hair a messy look, and also frizz-resistant spray, they all work really well!





If you want to try them out go to your local 'Boots' store and you can purchase mini bottles of the stuff costing around 拢1 or 拢2 and then the bigger bottles are around 拢6 or 拢7!





Another great brand of hair products are Toni %26amp; Guy - They are really good and smell incredible!





Hope that helped :)


x

No comments:

Post a Comment