Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the absolute best hair products?

I love biosilk products by Farouk Systems!





Silk Therapy oil is so great!


The shampoo %26amp; conditioner are great too and the products smell wonderful....





I think I'm going to go wash my hair now.......





:-)What are the absolute best hair products?
Lanza for coloured hair for me. It's phosphate free and smells better than anything in the world! I was shopping the US recently though, and I didn't see it anywhere. Possibly not sold there?What are the absolute best hair products?
i like frederik fekkai moisturizing shampoo with shea butter %26amp; ren茅 furterer karite intense nourishing conditioning cream. i've found those to work the best on my dry hair.
depends on your hair
kerastaste!!! best stuff for your hair by far
cream of nature and swimers hair and just for me
Dove.Dove.Dove.





Dove comes in ALL different kinds of mousiurizers, hair fluffers, etc. Plus a good hair tip is to change your shampoo out every 2 weeks and try a different one. Then two weeks later go back.
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment