Thursday, February 25, 2010

Best hair products that keep curls in my hair after I've curled with straighteners?

Hi. I asked a similar question a few days back about not being able to get my curls to stay in for more than 10 minutes, I got some helpful answers. However, nobody told me any good brand hair products e.g. mousse or hairspray to use? Which brands are best that will enable my curls to stay in for hours? Thanks :)Best hair products that keep curls in my hair after I've curled with straighteners?
try paul mitchel ';the creme'; the gel in it is blue. It's like a conditioner/creme that keeps your curls together but soft. I love it!Best hair products that keep curls in my hair after I've curled with straighteners?
I use Boots' own brand Curl Spray-look in the haircare section, it's a light blue bottle-depending on your hair-length, thickness and so on, you might need to use quite a bit.





For having very long staying curls, I'd recommend the Umberto Giannini Curl gel-pink tube-but use it sparingly as it is sticky and gets hard quick.
ummm i have the same problem tooo but try using SPRITZ you can find it at sallys and walmart its in a white bottle and it has blue letters on it

No comments:

Post a Comment