Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair products to use on damaged hair to get it really smooth and shiny??? And no, pantene sux

you need to use a keratin based conditioner





oh and hot oils not good for long term careWhat is the best hair products to use on damaged hair to get it really smooth and shiny??? And no, pantene sux
you could use a cleansing shampoo that removes build up. you could also rinse really good !!!!and changing product frequently keeps them working as they should

Report Abuse


What is the best hair products to use on damaged hair to get it really smooth and shiny??? And no, pantene sux
Well, I know I've been reccomending this stuff like crazy, but what I use is this stuff called Cholesteral. It's this thick, creamy stuff that comes in a jar. You can buy it like anywhere, and all you have to do is go in the shower, get your hair wet, then get out. Put the cholesteral on your hair and leave in for about 30 minutes. Then wash it out in your shower with shampoo. It makes damaged hair a lot stronger and wayy smooth. They even use it at salons.
You should use Infusium 23.I used it and it helped.
bed head would have to be the best if your is that damaged get hair serum
i agree patene does suck. i personally like suave sleek shampoo, works as could as the expensive stuff, its in a orange bottle and i also use matrix milk contioning leave in spray before drying.
paul mitchell..smooth n sleek line is good..and it smells good too.
redken. choose which one fits your hair type. try it for a week, its good. but if you have sensitive skin, it sometimes makes you break out. be careful.
i'm sorry pantene hasn't been working for you. it has worked for me for 15 years. it's the only thing i can use on my long hair so i can actually get a brush thru it. They have a new line of products for intense therapy - it's worth trying out ! They're a little more expensive but I find it works even better than the usual pantene that i use which is smooth and sleek. of course - depending on the damage you have caused to your hair - some things can't be fixed - you just have to wait to have your hair regrow.
Try Neutrogena Triple Moisture Products. This is the first one I've tried that I actually saw fast results with on my hair. Every time I would go to get my hair cut the hair cutter would comment on how dry my hair is, usually because they wanted to sell me their store brand products that never work.





I've been using them less than a week and have been impressed with the immediate difference in my hair. I use the shampoo plus the leave-in conditioner and to start off more intensively I've used the Deep Recovery Hair Mask twice this week instead of only once as recommended. I'm sure I'll go down to once a week after the first couple of weeks. The mask is what seems to make the difference, after I wash my hair and use the mask my hair feels like silk.





They have a lot of other products to try, I just didn't find them at the store when I was shopping. I'm thinking about just ordering them from the web site because I really want to try the Pure Strength Oil Therapy. I included the link below so you can read about what they offer and decide if it's something you want to try.





I shouldn't really be surprised since all the Neutrogena products I've used have been effective, plus they cost less than the salon brands (I've used all those too and gone broke doing it).





If you ask me again in another week I can give you updated results.





Good luck...I know how it sux to have dry, damaged hair!





P.S. No build-up from these products or any you wash out of your hair. Mousse, gel, hairspray (styling products) are going to be the biggest build-up culprits.
I use Nature's Gate Organics shampoo and conditioner, and I've been really happy with them. I'm pretty sure they have special treatment shampoos for that sort of thing - I don't know if they work, but they're completely natural so it's not going to hurt any to try. They smell great too.
YOU COULD WAHS IT REAL GOOD....DEEP CONDITION IT...AND THEN YOU PUYT ROLLERS IN YOUR HAIR EVER SINGLE NIGHT....OR YOU COULD BRAID YOU HAIR WITH WEEVE OR INSTENTIONS...
Try Dove Shampoos and conditioners or Garnier Fructis.
try V05 hot oil treatment
Step 1: Switch your shampoo and conditioner.


Pick a combo that's made to moisturize dry hair. Even if your hair isn't dry right now, sun, salt water, and chlorine sap its natural oils and can make it parched in no time. Shampoo every other day; condition each time you wet your hair.








Step 2: Treat hair with a leave-in conditioner.


A leave-in moisturizes hair continuously throughout the day. The bonus: These products usually contain sunscreen, which helps protect color-treated hair from the sun -- which can turn color brassy.








Step 3: Wet hair before swimming.


Dry hair soaks up more salt water and chlorine than does already-wet hair -- which means dry hair incurs more damage after swimming. Use plain tap water to soak hair before you take the plunge.








Step 4: Get no-snag hair accessories.


If you participate in summer sports, you most likely pull your hair back into a ponytail. Choose pony holders with no metal on them, since metal closures snag and tear hair. And vary the position of your pony to avoid putting undue stress on your hair.








Step 5: Get into a regular mask routine.


Once a week, give your hair intensive repair time by applying a hair mask containing moisturizing ingredients like avocado oil or shea butter. Another idea: Apply your mask before heading out into the sun. The sun's heat will allow the mask to better penetrate your hair.
I agree Pantene sucks.





I like Icon. It did wonders for my hair. Also try Biolage.





http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/





The Ultra-Hydrating Balm is wonderful.
there is a serum to put in it by biolage that works good...me and my mom use it...also..nothing but good ole time and trims
So does VO5

No comments:

Post a Comment