Thursday, February 25, 2010

What are the best hair products to use?

I have semi-straight hair, but it's frizzy and it gets poofy.


What is the best shampoo/conditioner and anti-friz to use?





Thanks in advance = ]What are the best hair products to use?
My hair is exactly the same way! I've been looking for years how to tame and style my hair. I've tried so many shampoos and conditioners and all of them never worked. My hair is pretty fine and it gets frizzy and poofy like crazy every time it gets dry when I get out of the shower.


But, I've been trying this new shampoo and conditioner that help my hair a lot. I was so excited when I finally found a solution for my hair! Anyways, for you I woud try using the brand I use. It's a salon-proffesional shampoo and conditioner. It's called Aquage and it's absolutely amazing!


There are different kinds of course, depending on what you need for your hair. I use Smoothing Shampoo and a Hydrating Detangler Conditioner. The Smoothing Shampoo smooths and hydrates curly or frizzy hair and the conditioner I use silkens, hydrates, and detangles damaged hair and protects haircolor.


Now for an anit-frizz! I use Frizz-Ease from the John Frieda collection. It's this flawless finishing cream that instantly camouflages imperfections and leaves dull, dry hair shiny, soft and supple.


If you straighten your hair, you would use the the Frizz-Ease cream afterwords. If you have trouble with straightening your hair, I use another salon-proffessional product. It's called Super Skinny Serum by Paul Mitchell. It smoothes, conditions, protects hair from heat damage, and it also leaves it straight for a really long time.


Aquage shampoo and conditioner usually costs around $20-$35 (I think that's about right...) for a set. The bottles they come in are ginormous and last forever! The Frizz-Ease costs around I think $15 or less and the serum is probally from $10-$20... I'm not really sure on the prices...


But anyway, I hope this works for your hair! Good luck.What are the best hair products to use?
Go completely natural - don't buy anything with heavy chemicals that include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or Parabens. These chemicals dry the hair terribly, leave it a frizzy mess and they are carcinogenic!!





Avoid commercial hair dyes as well - again, very drying and contain harmful chemicals like PPD. If you dye your hair, use a vegetable dye that's as natural as possible.





I recommend going all natural with your hair products. Burt's Bees products are about 95-100% all natural and they work well. Aubrey Organics is close to all natural as well. Terressentials is 100% natural. Once you switch to natural hair products, you will notice a huge difference in the health of your hair.
Hi well my mom is a pro. hair stylist and she uses kendra shampoo and conditioner or prology is really good too. u can get pro. at target and kendra at salons .....
none of them work 4 me so idk...

No comments:

Post a Comment