Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair products for straight hair to scrunch or at least hold?

i want to make my hair curly, and i tried scrunching today, which helps, but whats the best product to make it stay? lik a moose or something? product names and opinions of them would be helpful.





ps. my hair is straight n ive tried pantene hairspray, but doesn't do too well.Best hair products for straight hair to scrunch or at least hold?
This is the perfect way to scrunch straight hair. Hope it helps..


~ Wrap hair into a towel on top of your head as soon as you get out of the shower.


~Once you are dressed then let hair down.


~Get garnier Fructis Hard Curl gel ( i think its called Scrunching gel now tho... ? )


~Scrunch with hands until gel is even through out your hair.


~Then grab a towel and drape it over your hand and then scrunch. ( the towel helps soak up some of the water to make it scrunch better)


~then buy some Aussie Sprunch Spray ( it comes in apurple plastic bottle ) Tilt head upside-down and spray evenly and then scrunch with towel again.


~Flip hair back up... settle it how you want it and then spray in sections and scrunch one more time all over.





Your hair will look GREAT! i promise! And this stuff is stiff when you hair is still wet and then settles like there is nothing in your hair pretty much!


Happy scrunching!! :)Best hair products for straight hair to scrunch or at least hold?
When I am done washing my hair, I usually turn my head upside down and run my fingers through my roots kind of roughly. It's hard to explain haha. But I then flip my hair and do it again. After it has some body I will use Tresseme (sp?) mousse and scrunch my hair. When I'm satisfied I'll dry it on the lowest heat setting while still scrunching it. After that if I want some more curls, I'll wrap pieces around a hot curling iron. Then finally finish with some hairspray. I hope that this helps. I also use different mark. products for curly hair. Check out meetmark.com for products!
I use the garnier fructis scrunch stuff. my hair's kinda wavy naturally but not in a good way, and it's really resistant to styling, so i have to use A LOT. i think it really holds though if you use a lot and scrunch persistently. hope that helps?
You can use either mousse or hairspray, and put it in your just washed, humid hair. Braid it overnight, and undo your braid/s the next day, and you'll have curly hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment