Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for wavy/curlyish hair that is abit dry?

Avon do a full range of products for this hair type and is really reasonable in price....What are the best hair products for wavy/curlyish hair that is abit dry?
Try the Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine products. Also get the masque conditioner. I used it once, and made such a huge difference! I also like the spray shine that they have. That works great too!What are the best hair products for wavy/curlyish hair that is abit dry?
my step daughter has curly hair and she uses toni and guy shampoo ,condition, and leave in conditioner.





they are great for her curls and tend to stop the frizz and dryness......





boots do minitures of each so give em a try at a fraction of the cost. pink bottles , the leave in is a white bottle i think?
I generally like the Pantene Pro-V stuff. Conditioner, spray in conditioner and hair gel. I have wicked curly, ridiculously dry hair and it really does a great job at keeping it from exploding into a frizzy ball.
I have a dry, curly hair and I'm using products from Schwarzkopf. Good value for money and really helps my hair looks soft and shiny! x
They are all much a sameness, and even if you pay lots it does not mean they are the best!


I have found in my experience, Wella products to be reliable and successful.
maja is a dog
the best hair products would be Tony+Guy or Mark Hill and both available in Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment