Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for...?

What are the best of the best hair products for an american girl with rusty brown hair and few highlights? I was hoping I could give my hair a bit more color without actually changing the color, just bringing it out. I would also like my hair to be VERY soft, but I don't want anything more expensive than 30$. Also, would getting highlights cause any hair damage? If so, how bad? AND (sorry this is so long) what is your favorite length of hair?What are the best hair products for...?
THERE ARE TO MANYWhat are the best hair products for...?
olive oil for about 5mins before you go in the shower makes your hair really soft





if you get blonde highlights you will cause your hair damage, the peroxide will dry out your hair and leave it in bad condition for a while.





a few inches below the shoulders looks good :)








answer mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkM3AklNUtyvIBihH4UYZyMgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090513125503AA9opmY
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment