Sunday, February 28, 2010

The best hair products for thick curly hair?

I need help on finding one that is cheap price and can help stop frizz and help my hair stay straight when I straighten it





And tell me what the product doesThe best hair products for thick curly hair?
Well I don't know about straightening it, but I scrunch my hair. You can use mousse or gel, but if you use mousse, you should also use hairspray to keep it from frizzing. I use Suave Professionals Scrunching Mousse. I don't know if you have seen it anywhere, but in my town(Raymond, New Hampshire), it can only be found at Hannaford. If you have a Dollar Tree Store where you live, I also love their products. They have an LA Looks Gel2Mousse, and it's amazing. Hope this helped. Sorry about the lack of straightening ideas.





Here's the link to that Gel2Mousse stuff, by the way:


http://lalooks.com/products/mega-hold.as鈥?/a>


(It's the one in the middle.)=]

No comments:

Post a Comment