Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best Hair Products fround at a local drug store?

Ok so my hair is Very thick and wavy and Very Frizzy... Whats the best shampoo and conditioner should i use to make it softer and healthier??? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!Best Hair Products fround at a local drug store?
olive oil


dr. miracle


infusium(not the volume ones they will make your hair go to a afro)Best Hair Products fround at a local drug store?
My hair is curly and frizzy and this is what works best for me to leave my hair nice and curly without the frizz. I use shampoo and conditioner called suave sleek. Then, I use any type of cream after, but usually buy the garnier fructis leave in conditioning cream sleek %26amp; shine. Finally, I use la bella gel the clear or blue one (adds shine to your hair). I noticed the cream under the gel keeps it nice and soft instead of just putting gel straight on my hair, which keeps it dried out. Well, Good Luck hope you try this and it works out for you. : )
Drugstore shampoo and conditioner are full of harsh chemicals that strip nutrients from hair and wax the coats the hair shaft. Pantene is the absolute worst though. If you must go with drugstore crap go with Aussie. They use natural ingredients as opposed to harsh/waxy ones. This will help out, but you really need to use a salon quality conditioner to get rid of frizz.
u shuld use aussie!!! aussie is the best!! aussie is the only thing i will put n my hair....and trust me it works bcuz my hair used to b reely frizzy and since i have been using aussie it isnt frizzy and its much healthier...... hope it works ;()
i like the aveno ( idk how to spell sorry) when you blow dry you hair try using supper skinny serum its amazing!!
shampoo
I recommend the Studio one that comes in a pink bottle from superdrug
hey tracie try straight arrow mane %26amp; tail shampoo.


let me know how you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment