Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best hair products?




that won't damage my hair


I have shoulder length hair (black)


It used to be silky but now it's just poofy and frizzy and it doesn't stay straight anymore. if it helps I am Indian from India. What are the best hair products?
use Trevor Sorbet products What are the best hair products?
I use this straightening gel thats made with aloe. It works really well at keeping my hair stay silky especially cause i use a lot of heat products. Its called Hair Polisher by Fantasia and comes in a pink see through bottle


Also every once and a while i use a hair mask which is like a face mask but for your face. You can get them in packets at the drug store. The Life brand makes a good one :)
I love suave hair care the naturals line





and head and shoulders is good for shampoo





for i have curly dark dark hair as well that frizzes so i just comb my short hair back in shower with wide tooth comb and shampoo every two days and conditioner in every day i rinse it off in cold water to close cuticle and to keep from frizzing then spray motions oil sheen on my hair u can use any olive oil sheen spray gives moisture and protection for damaging environment and adds shine i get complimented on alot the shine
UUMM WELL I HAVE THE SAME KIND OF HAIR ND I USE MOTIONS OR ANYTHING WITH OLIVE OIL ...... DID YHU EVER HAVE A PERM CAUSE THAT WORKS TOO [BUT DONT TRY IT UNLESS YHUH ALREADY USED IT!!!]
I too have black shoulder legnth hair which is VERY Frizzy, but I now use Trevor Sorbet products at Boots and my hair is under control. XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment