Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best hair products?

I try anything i can to get smooth hair ive fried dyed and blow dried and now i moss my hair its curly n can straighten nicly too but if i dont use any chemicals its a mess whats the best things to use for your hair so far me and pantene r best friends but is there anything else?What are the best hair products?
Ok the best way is to keep it natural. After you shampoo, rub some extra virgin olive oil in your hair and wrap a moist towel around your hair. Do this about once or twice a week. After several weeks, I promise you will feel the difference.What are the best hair products?
You know what works really well, take some paraffin wax and pour it all over your hair..sounds stupid doesnt it, well thats whats in Pantene Pro-V they use wax to coat the hair so it seems thick. If you take someones hair tthat has been using it for a long period of time and pinch it while you pull it thru your nails you can actually see the wax coming off. This makes any chemical service harder to take so if your blonde they have to use a higher developer to break thru the wax buildup so that can lead to extra damage. I would suggest using Bumble and Bumble, Profound beauty or Aveda hair products. Go to a good salon with these products and ask them to diagnose your hair and they can suggest the proper products for your hair. Good luck :)
I use Joico hair serum and deep conditioner. It's really good. I was using the shampoo and conditioner too but the shampoo is 16 dollars and so is the conditioner. I bought dove deep conditioning shampoo and conditioner and it works just as good. I have color treated hair which i straighten every day. My hair is really healthy looking and soft. Pantene is no good.
i have same problem. i need to get an oil treatment (really cheap in drugstores) %26amp; get an extra conditioner either from pantene or fructis or something. i've used all of john frieda's products but they just make my hair look greasy.





i did try this 1 product from Neutrogena that seems to smooth away flyaways %26amp; frizz called HEaling SHine Serum. But my sister swears by BIOSILK (expensive) but worth it
The best I have ever found it Fredric Fekkai glossing cream. I get it at Sephora. I get so many compliments on my hair and I swear this stuff is why. Wished it had a pretty smell but basically it has no smell.....but try it you'll love it!
no no no pantene is not your best friend trust me thats why your hair is STILL dry, try some biosilk after the shower when hair is wet also, go to salon and get shampoo and cond. i know my salon i use to work at does two liters of biolege for $25 if you cant afford it get tresseme best thing to do trust me youll see a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment