Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for curly hair?

In the front, the pieces of hair aren't really curly, just wavy, and I really want my hair to be curly all over like Taylor Swifts. The back pieces and underneath of my hair are really curly like hers, but not some of the top pieces and front. Help!!!!What are the best hair products for curly hair?
Ive tried lots of different products and what I've liked the best is called-


'strictly curls'


http://www.marcanthony.com/





Taylor Swift uses these products-





Pantene pro-v curls gel %26amp; Garnier Fructis curl sculpting cream


(I got it out of a teen magazine)What are the best hair products for curly hair?
my friend has very curly hair and to give even curlier hair she uses reken, she swears it works. especially the leave in conditioner which tames the frizz and brings out the curl!
I would suggest you buy a curly iron for your hair. It will be beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment