Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the BEST hair products that you used?

State your:





hair texture-


hair color-


ethnicity-


straight, wavy, curly, dreadlocks, other:____-What are the BEST hair products that you used?
Texture: Dry, Curly/Frizzy, Whack when not ironed. lol


Hair Color: Dark brown, w/ highlights


Ethnicity: Japanese, Samoan, %26amp; French.





Chi Silk infusion. But Chi hair products in general are amazing.


The shampoo %26amp; conditioner hydrate my hair, the iron guard and silk infusion help me protect my hair when I iron it, and the hair spray holds my hair for hours. Plus all of their products smell soooo good x]What are the BEST hair products that you used?
dove heat protection therapy.


best hair product i've ever bought.


the rest i don't really know. i don't buy that many hair products....
definiely TreSemme


they have a whole line


its European


it makes my hair shiny, healthy, and silky





I have wavyissh blonde hair with layered pixie cut


im white





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment