Friday, February 26, 2010

Best Hair products to use on ethnic curly hair?

what are the best products to use on ethnic curly hair to keep it up?Best Hair products to use on ethnic curly hair?
I don't know about ';curly';hair......Best Hair products to use on ethnic curly hair?
Carol's Daughter products are really good. Please don't use Pink oil because it has mineral oil in it which can clog your hair follicles.
PINK OIL MOISTURIZER
The best on the market right now is Olive Oil, Perfect Results, and ApHOGEE products.


I'm someone who love my hair and I take very good care of it. My hair is very thick, so I have to be very careful of what I use in my hair. (ApHOGEE is the hands down best if I was to pick, my hairdresser has been using this is his shop for years and he's a known stylist)


Definitely try these out before using anything else in your hair.
Go to www.sallybeautysupply.com or to a Sally Beauty Supply store, they have everything my boo needs.
Never thought I'd even answerer a question like this, but here it goes. The wife does hair and she uses some stuff called Essations on girls with ethnic hair. Sprays enough of it on and then uses a flat iron to take out all the unnecessary kinks. Hope that helps!
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment