Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for someone with mixed (black/white) hair?

I am white with naturally curly hair(it is gorgeous if I do say so myself) (smile) I use the Pantene products for African American hair and my hair always looks fabulous...What are the best hair products for someone with mixed (black/white) hair?
I also have black and white hair. I have used several products that work well for my hair without them bleeding together like sunsilk, pantene, and garneir. so far the pantene is my favorite. also, i find it best to wash the black and white seperatly. i have black on bottom and white ontop so i was the botton first and then rinse and then do the blonde [which i had pinned up] to make sure very little black gets on the whiteWhat are the best hair products for someone with mixed (black/white) hair?
its called Generic and its got shampoos, hair conditioners and all sorts of things. its great and i use it all the time get it at sallys supply store. i even get disount and you can to by buying card for one year. take care. its reasonable also

No comments:

Post a Comment