Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is the best hair products to prevent split ends?

I know the only way to get rid of em is to trim them off...but what products can I use to prevent it from splitting?? I do nothing to cause it from splitting - no heat, no brushing, no product build up, no chemical usage, plenty of vitamins, ex. ex. But I still get split ends?? Does anyone know of a conditioner, leave in conditioner, and other products like mousse that can prevent them??What is the best hair products to prevent split ends?
maybe your hair is just dry or brittle, but even if not, i would reccomend a hot oil treatment. visit sally's or a local beauty store, there easy to apply to your hair, there cheap, and they work!What is the best hair products to prevent split ends?
Start with using a better shampoo and conditioner. I would recommend using the Dove Intense Therapy line (dark blue bottles). This will help repair damaged hair and any split ends along with prevent them in the future. Also consider using Organix coconut milk split end treatment. You put this on after a shower and leave it in to protect your hair. It's natural and has egg white proteins in in to help heal the damage. You can get this at Walmart (white pump bottle). Some of the really bad split ends will need to be trimmed but these should help with future issues.
Herbal Essences has a leave-in conditioner for preventing split ends. It says that it's for long hair, but any length will do. I use it and I absolutely love it. It also smells so, so good; like raspberries.





I put the link to it in my sources, so you can read the reviews. It's sold at just about any place with hair supplies. I get mine at Walmart for about $3. I personally use about 1 1/2 pumps, and it's lasted me two months now, I'll probably be getting a new bottle in the next two weeks.
Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner, you have to cut them ever once in a while. everyone has them , don't fret.

No comments:

Post a Comment