Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair products for me?

I have dry, damaged (from eat), and frizzy hair! I need help. What are some amazing shampoos, conditioners, conditioning treatments, etc that will make my hair shiny and healthy and beautiful. I'm currently using Doze Anti Frizz control and it is working a little. Please help me!!!What is the best hair products for me?
herbal essences hello hydration moisturizing shampoo and conditioner ( $3 each)





john frieda frizz-ease thermal protection hair serum ($10)What is the best hair products for me?
Not to sound super gross, but what helps me is to wash my hair every other day. If you keep shampooing it and putting multiple products in your hair, it sucks out all the natural oils from your hair that keeps it healthy.


But basically, I'd say wash it every other day. Use a shampoo and conditioner that helps your hair (Everyone's is different so there's no specific brand I can recommend) and on one of those days, once a week, use a different shampoo and a leave-in hair treatment. Using different products would give you different things your hair needs.





Good luck!
Olive oil is the best thing I've found for frizzy hair! I have struggled with frizzy type 2C (wavy coarse) hair but almost curly all my life. Now it's seriously smooth and defined! I am so shocked, I just want to get the word out! Just apply it like you would gel; while your hair is still damp; making sure to get the ends really well. (I use a small palm-ful about the size of a quarter around.) Use it for touch-ups on the days you don't wash. After a few washes; you won't need as many applications or as much oil. You'll see! (OH, and if it seems to get too oily ... just wash it, but apply the shampoo to your hair first and try to lather a bit before adding water.) I really am just so amazed how well olive oil works. And it is very inexpensive because a little goes a very very long way. I put some in a tiny spritz bottle about 3 inches tall and use that to spray it into my hand a little at a time and I don't have to refill for 6-8 months!
i have hair like that.


i use tre somme's shampoo. panteen (the brown one)'s conditioner, and to top that off, i use either (JUST ONE) marc anthonys (pink) like cream/protection or something. its called vital i think. or use fructis's hair mask. most hair products from h2o works really well too.





when i straighten m hair i use heat protection, any will do.
you can go to herbalessences.com and go take the product selector quiz and it gives you the right product for you....








check out my new blog http://chocolatekiss88.blogspot.com/











enjoy!
Canned Cheese by Revlon.








HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment