Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair products to keep Red and Blonde hi lights fresh?

I mostly have red in my hair, and I'm looking for good shampoos and condioners to keep the red in.





Thanks,:)Best hair products to keep Red and Blonde hi lights fresh?
I reccomend John Frieda's hair care products for Red Heads, you can find it in most drug stores and they are usually not very expensive. I've benn dyeing my hair red for about a year now, and although the red color will fade, this shampoo set helps keep the color a little bit longer.





If your looking to keep a certain shade of red longer, the best thing to do is buy dye that is darker then the red you want, wait a week and your hair should be the ideal color.Best hair products to keep Red and Blonde hi lights fresh?
John Frieda, Pantene Expressions, sunsilk Expressions
john frieda's hair products for red-heads


it includes shampoo, conditioner, gloss spray

No comments:

Post a Comment