Friday, February 26, 2010

What's The Best Hair Products To Use For Split Ends/ Damaged Hair?

My hair is extremely dry. I have split ends pretty bad and my hair is damaged. Last time I had split ends, I had to cut my hair and I don't want to cut it like that again. Are there any hair products that can ';hide'; split ends and not make them so obvious?!What's The Best Hair Products To Use For Split Ends/ Damaged Hair?
Hi my names Naomi and I am the owner of Avant-Garde Salons. There are a couple of options you have with your split ends.


Really you do need to have the ends trimmed regularly at least evey 6-10 weeks, this accompanied with using a split end mender will be very successfull.


I would recommend Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost. Split Ends getting you down....well don't worry help is at hand! Boost that ego and save your hair! Ego Boost Split End Mender %26amp; Leave-in Conditioner will seal, smooth and protect your hair.


You can buy this off our website www.agsalons.com and if you visit our website at the moment you will receive a massive 26% on this product.





What's The Best Hair Products To Use For Split Ends/ Damaged Hair?
Well getting it cut is defiantly the best answer. You only need to get a half inch cut off to make a big difference. One thing i did after i got mine cut was deep condition once a week with pantene and then after every shower while my hair is still damp i use fructis leave in conditioner.
Pantinne pro V
I prefer Redken. I think it is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment