Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best hair products for frizzy hair?

anti-frizzy hair gelWhat are the best hair products for frizzy hair?
MOP is a great brand because it weighs down your hair so it doesn't get puffy or frizzy. Also friz-ez (pardon me on spelling) is also a good shampoo to use. Garnier Frutcis (again on the spelling) sleek and shine.What are the best hair products for frizzy hair?
I use Frizz-Ease鈩?by John Frieda.


I bought mine for under $5 and it works great.


Not only does it control frizz but it also produces shine.
I use John Freida Frizz-Ease Curl Around shampoo and conditioner, and then I use the hair serum after I get out of the shower. It works really well and it smells good! =]
John Fredia straightening conditioner. It eliminates frizz and makes it easier for you to stle yuo hair.


I would also suggest Frizz Serum (it's available at Walmart).


Hope I helped! %26lt;3
john fredia or pantene


also if just s/c arent workin ur could try frizz control serum from pantene
Biosilk Serum


K-Pak deep conditioner


ceramic flat irons
herbal essences none of your frizzness! its a miracle worker!
frizz eaze! by jhon frieda
nivea hair cream

No comments:

Post a Comment