Friday, February 26, 2010

What's the best hair products for my hair??

My hair is very curly, light brown, and gets frizzy ALL THE TIME. What brand would help the frizzyness and still leave me with really good looking hair???What's the best hair products for my hair??
I have the same problem! My hair is way frizzy and curly crazy.


I use John Frieda Super Skinny. I put it in, blow dry with a diffuser and paddle brush, straighten the frizzy pieces, and finish with this spray from herbal esscences that keeps your hair shiny.


It works for me!What's the best hair products for my hair??
This is a personal preference thing, but I personally like the Fructis line and swear by the Infusium spray conditioners.
Everyone's different when it comes to these type of things. But, I'd recommend John Freida. He bases his products around frizzy hair. You can find his products anywhere (Target, Wal-mart, drugstores, etc) !





Try the Anti-frizz serum. :)
Frederick Fekkai
I know what your talking about mine is the same way. Besides taking a razor to it. Is that curly and frizz prone hair needs to be taken care gently Myself I like using a shampoo an conditioner for colored hair there's more emollients in them. I like Dove it doesn't leave your hair feeling fake. After I shampoo an then conditioner I rinse real good Then I apply a small amount of the conditioner back on my hair an leave it. When getting out of the shower comb your locks DON'T BRUSH. That causes the ends to frizz then take you towel an lightly towel dry. Still leaving the hair damp an take your fingers an twirl your hair. I also keep in my purse a small container of a whipped (fluffy) cream an I apply to my curls when I feel there fixing to be out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment