Thursday, February 25, 2010

Best hair products to prevent tangles while skiing?

I ski often, and I have very long hair. Whenever I come off of the slopes my hair is a complete mess. Any suggestions?Best hair products to prevent tangles while skiing?
My hair's long %26amp; very curly, and tends to tangle if I even LOOK at it wrong.


Your best bet is to either braid your hair, or use coated bands at intervals down the length of a ponytail.


Any product(s) you'd use to keep it in place would have to be so strong your hair would look plastered.


I need to deep condition more often in winter %26amp; use a leave-in treatment to keep dryness and static under control.Best hair products to prevent tangles while skiing?
Mix up 1/3 part of conditioner to 2/3 part of water... mix and spray on hair before you ski... this also works for swimmers and if you are at the beach... it will feel a little funny but it really works great!
Either braid it or at least pull it back in a ponytail. You can get elastic bands that will not rip your hair or get tangled in your hair too.





You could also get a hat that allows your ponytail to poke through. This will eliminate hat-hair too!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment