Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best hair products (shampoo&con.) for brunette or brown died hair?what keeps the color in best?

only people who have used the product before!What is the best hair products (shampoo%26amp;con.) for brunette or brown died hair?what keeps the color in best?
It isn't just a matter of hair color. It's also a matter of the texture and quality of your hair. I have colored hair, dark blonde, but that is irrelevant, and my hair, naturally, is fine and very dry. Coloring it makes it more fine and more dry. I have tried John Frieda products for blondes, and all they do is make my hair oily without actually softening, strengthening or repairing it. Clairol Herbal Essence literally made my hair fall out and Pantene products are rated the worst for containing damaging ingredients to your hair such as sodium lauryl sulfate. I need to avoid shampoos with sodium lauryl sulfate which is a harsh detergent and even sodium laureth sulfate, which isn't as harsh, but is still too harsh for me. Ammonium laurel sulfate is a better option, but, if you need a gentle shampoo, the best is to find one that contains none of these ingredients. I have settled on Abba Shampoo, a Paul Mitchell conditioner, and then a dab of restructuring conditioner that I leave on after I towel dry my hair. On the other hand, if you have a coarse hair shaft that is oily, you may need a shampoo that is a little more aggressive. Don't rely on the claims a product makes. Research the ingredients in shampoos for what they do to hair, determine what you hair needs and then find the appropriate shampoo that contains these ingredients. Also, you should look for a conditioner that promotes itself as a ';restructuring'; formula. A conditioner can be anything, that softens the hair, but it is not required to improve the hair. Manufacturers, by law, are not allowed to claim that a conditioner is a restructuring agent unless they can show that it somehow improves the quality of the hair.What is the best hair products (shampoo%26amp;con.) for brunette or brown died hair?what keeps the color in best?
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette!
redken works best for me. (in the red bottle) it also makes your hair soft and shiny
John Frieda Brilliant products are great.
I have brunette hair and dyed it blonde...I use panteen for colored hair and also the same (panteen conditoner) and it seems to work really well. thats my suggestion. good luck.
Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo works well.
dyed! john frieda brunettes
its spelled dyed but this isn't english literature class u never should be judged/. if u didn't use spell check or excited to get your question out of your brain . It don't make u no less smarter etc. spelling won't get ya into Heaven


Any way I am a fan of Brillant Brunette its the best conditioner and shampoo that keeps my brown tight and shiny and keep it looking fresh and prolongs my touch up for about 2 months. Love it you have to try it sold at Walmart for 5.96 each
for one its dyed not died and i have brown dyed hair and i use that brunette stuff in the brown bottle type thing. before i dyed my hair brown i dyed my hair light blonde and used the herbal essences shampoo in the pink bottle and it kept the color in pretty well.





hope i could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment