Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for my dry hair?

my hair is long, dry, but oily at the roots. i need something that will moisturize my hair SOON and long lasting-ly moisturized. Money doesnt really matter, but not like 10000 a bottle. i flat iron and blow dry my hair. at least one if not both of those everyday, and i get highlights. what r good shampoos, conditioners, hair-masks, or products to help my hair? what can i use to tame my fly-aways? please dont suggest me any crap i can get at a drugstore, anddont be madcuase i just said that :] please and thank you :]What are the best hair products for my dry hair?
I love the Aussie 3-Minute Miracle. You can just put it in the lower portion of your hair if your roots are oily.





Even though you can get it at a drugstore, I've found that it works better than anything I've found in a salon.What are the best hair products for my dry hair?
Biolage ultra hydrating balm and there shampoo/conditioner are good too


Redken is good too


Dove intense moisture shampoo/conditioner works really well and there other products even though it is not from a salon.


I use all of these and my hair is silky all the hairstylist I have been to say I have healthy hair.
try Dove Hair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner..you can get it at a drugstore, or even Heaven forbid Wal-Mart!! but still it works great..my hair is exactly the same way and i also blow dry and flat iron my hair everyday and it really does work well. don't let the fact that you can get it from a drugstore stop you from trying it, you will never know if something really works if you don't try it!!
for dry hair use himlayas shampoo the mouisturizing one or you can use nyle active herbal shampoo. use aussie 3 min deep conditioner. 1 mth for a deeper conditioner mix 1 egg with 5 tablesppons of olive oil. leave this on for 15 min. before u wash ur hair u wanna oil it thats good. use cocunut oil atleast jojoba oil or almond oil which is a light oil u shoudl message the oil make sure u heat it up and its warm u can leave it on for 5 hrs or overnight. when u wash ur hair it wont take out any moisture but it will make ur hair sliky because of the pre oil.
TRY KERAPRO SHAMPOO, K-PAK (RECONSTRUCTOR PROTIEN PACK-1X PER WEEK ) AND MOISTERIZER CONDITION ALL MADE BY JOICO-BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES (NOT SALLYS) AND MOST BEAUTY SALONS CARRY THIS BRAND-IF YOU CAN FIND IT--A G MAKES A REALLY GOOD MOISTERIZER CALLED ULTRA MOIST--AG IS THE NAME OF THE BRAND-ALSO SOLD IN BEAUTY SUPPLY STORES OR SALONS-IF YOU ARE FLAT IRONING YOUR HAIR YOU SHOULD BE USING A PRODUCT THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR HAIR BEFORE YOU USE YOUR IRON--THERE IS A REALLY GOOD ONE MADE BY PUREOLOGY-I THINK IT IS CALLED HAIR SERUM--VERY EXPENSIVE BUT EXCELLENT QUALITY.
For dry hair, the silk elements products work really well and they don't have any alcohol which dries the hair. You can purchase Silk Elements at Sally's Beauty Supply
Try Himalaya Shampoo for dry hair and Himalaya Protein conditioner.





And if u really want to give ur hair some care- add oil treatment to ur hair program. It's safe to use natural oil masks even if u have oily roots, just do it before washing ur hair and leave in for at least one hour. Pure Jojoba oil and Avocado oil are ur hair's best friends. They moisturize, repair, give flexibility, shine and strength. All the fancy hair care products contain one of these two, but it's 100 times better to use them pure - but do it on a regular basis. At least once a week. I do.





For ur oily roots- u can add 2-3 drops of Bergamot essential oil into the water for the last rinse.





There are NO express treatments that would really work without damaging. Even if u pay a lot. Unfortunately.
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment