Friday, February 26, 2010

I have really thick hair its about 4 inches below my shoulders what are the best hair products?

details:


thick


a little course sometimes


did i mention thick


my origins are germen-jewish so its in my blood. lol





i want to be able to wear it down and i be BEAutiful. help me!I have really thick hair its about 4 inches below my shoulders what are the best hair products?
well if you don't want it so thick, book and appointment to just get a thinning done, its cheap and reallly helpful, then while ur there, ask ur dresser for the best product for ur type of hair :) hope that helps!I have really thick hair its about 4 inches below my shoulders what are the best hair products?
Okay sister, I know exactly how you feel b/c the good lord blessed me with MORE THAN ENOUGH hair, but if you want your hair to be gorgeous I would HIGHLY recommend using hair products from Aveda salon you can go to the website %26amp; check it out yourself.





Aveda manufactures professional plant-based hair care, skin care, makeup, Pure-Fume and lifestyle products (they've actually gotten a ton of awards for their products) which means they're all organic %26amp; great for your hair. Hair products that you can buy anywhere actually strip your hair %26amp; doesn't give your hair nutrition like it should... if you go to the ';hair care'; category at Aveda.com click on ';your Hair Adviser'; %26amp; it will tell you exactly what products would be best for you.


You can also check out the history of the company and check all the ingredients of the products.





I guarantee you won't be disappointed ever since I started using Aveda I haven't used anything else except as a last resort... Good Luck!
I've always found Pantene to be a good product; I have a different type of long hair, but I've heard it works well with hair such as yours
all tresseme products

No comments:

Post a Comment