Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for creating a wavy look?

beach waves would be good. not too curly but not too straight!What are the best hair products for creating a wavy look?
if your hair already has curl in it then get something for waves.. i have very curly hair but my hair is long and it weighed it down..and made waves.. first i have slightly wet hair.. i put some aussie mousse in my hair then used a new product garnier wonder waves spray .and use it all over.. also garnier surf hair strong texture paste.. i take my blow dryer with a diffuser and blow dry my hair on low only letting the diffuser touch it all over.. then i let the rest of my hair air dry.. and ta da.. i get pretty beachy waves .. if you like you could add a shine serum and some volume spray at the roots..good luck.. had a friend with straight hair and it came out looking like spaghetti.. not waves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment