Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best hair products to use for my short curly hair?

what is the best hair products i should use for my short really curly hair?right now i use herbal essence shampoo then put some stay in conditioner beach head thing thats from garnier fruites (idk spelling) i dont blow dry it. it always gets frizzy what am i doing wrong?Best hair products to use for my short curly hair?
Read the book and visit the site below about curly hair. I did and my once horrible curly hair is now virtually frizz-free ringlets. Now I get compliments on my hair all the time! Straighten your hair- be happy for a day, learn to manage your curly hair- be happy for life! The main philosophy of the curly-girl method is to not use shampoo. This may sound unhygenic but it has actually made my hair less oily and dandruffy. Shampoos contain some of the same chemicals found in laundry detergent. They dry out curly hair. Massaging of the scalp with conditioner to remove dirt are all that is needed. Then spread conditioner on outside layer of hair and the hair at the nape of your neck. Gently comb tangles out with your fingers or a wide toothed comb and rinse. This takes 2 to 4 weeks begin working. It is also important to use gel on wet hair and scrunch the hair. This is hard to do if you don't read the book, or at least the website. Good luck!Best hair products to use for my short curly hair?
Hi......





I have naturally thick curly hair.





I use matrix products, the hydrotherapy shampoo and sleek look conditioner.





After showering, I use Mousse and Paul Mitchel ';smoothing style straight works';, which is really smooths out my curls and define them.





Finally I use a diffuser to dry my hair.





';http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/鈥?br>




Hope this helps
You need to use shampoo and conditioner for curly hair. My hair always does terrible if I don't! Redken and KMS have good hair products. Go to a salon and check out different products. I also have the frizzy problem. I pay a lot more for these products-but they help! Oh-another thing, I don't brush my hair unless is soaking wet-and even then-rarely. My hair does not respond well to brushings. It makes it frizz more! I wrap it up in a towel for a few minutes-not long, then I put my anti-frizz product in(I use several diff ones-not at same time)-I scrunch it with my hand and let it dry. Turns out beautiful!
Try Designline Curl Mist or Matrix Biolage curl defining cream.
When my hair is wet I put gel for curly hair in it from Pantene. I have tried lots of gels and I think that is the best. It doesn't make my hair crunchy feeling or sticky.
hey, try using dove for curly hair, my friend has curly hair, and she also tried everything and it made her hair frizzy...so she tried dove, and it made her hair shiny, healthy looking, and the curls seperate and have body...
The best solution I have found is the line of Sunsilk products. Their curling shampoo and products are an anti frizz line.


They are in exepensive and work amazing!!





Try it. They sell it everywhere.





Goodluck!
Matrix Curl Life is a really good not too expensive of a style line or I would defiantly say Curls Rock from catwalk they are both really easy to use the Curls Rock creates a really soft natural curl the curl life is more a ringlet defined curl but I would defiantly suggest running some Paul Mitchell Super Skinny through your hair first no matter if your straighting it or curling it Super Skinny is humidity resistant so even if its hot outside or your getting hot your style will maintain even if its done straight or curly. The problem with drugstore product especially on curl hair it has a lot of alcohol in it or wax properties these break and damage your hair causing it to frizz I would defiantly suggest purchasing a nice blow dryer they are expensive but its worth it. The two brands I would suggest are CHI and Deva curl they both come with diffusers if these are to expensive try a non-professional beauty supply and get one with ceramic or ion technology.
Use Diva Curl and follow their instructions. It will work for you.
Use the Thermasilk products by Helene Curtis. Also, use Frizz-Ease by John Frieda. It is a hair serum that will smooth the most natural curly hair. You will love it and your friends will be jealous!!
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment