Friday, February 26, 2010

Best Hair Products?

What is the best mouse,hair gel,and hairspray that I can purchase like at wal-mart.My hair is very thick and flat and won't hold its shape.I have tried suave hair products also garnier fructis products.They just make my hair feel sticky and I can't run my fingers through my hair.I need some inexspensive products that I can purchase at wal-mart that work but do not make my hair sticky or stiff.The hairsprays I have tried all made my hair stiff and the gels sticky.what products do most people use to hold a style but can run fingers through.help going shopping tomorrow and so much to choose from I need help.ps.My hair is very thick and very strait my hair does not keep a curl very well when using curling iron or curling brush or round brush with blow dryer help.Best Hair Products?
any BedHead products work amazingly 4 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment