Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the best hair products for curly hair?

I have really curly hair and I was wondering if anyone knows of any hair products that'll make my hair look healthy,soft,and have volume.What are the best hair products for curly hair?
I have curly hair and Pantene seems to work the best for minimizing frizz. Also I use mousse and hair spray instead of gel when I style it. This seems to distribute more evenly.What are the best hair products for curly hair?
Oh Girl. I just got my hair permed and I hated it. But I finally found out the most amazing stuff to use. Try Curls Up products, it makes your hair soft, healthy and gorgeous looking. Good Luck! xo
Use Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner. I have curly hair and it makes my hair soft and smooth, plus easier to straighten.
Garnier Fructis smoothing milk, I swear by it!
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment