Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the best hair products to use when trying to make your hair grow?

I use all Mane 'N Tail Hair Products. I've noticed a lot of growth, but it does not work over night. I've been using their products for over 6 months now. Especially their Carrot Oil Cream and Reconstructor Protein Conditioning Treatment and shampoo and Conditioner. I just started using their leave in conditioner .





I message my scalp and hair with their Carrot Oil Cream at least twice a week, and it's done wonders for me. Messaging your scalp and adding moisture is the key for hair growth.What are the best hair products to use when trying to make your hair grow?
Hair growth doesn't depend on what you put on the outside....it all comes from the inside...nutrition, excercise, circulation. The healthier you are and the more active you are..the more hair growth you will experience. You can do scalp manipulations to stimulate your circulation...massage your scalp in tiny circles all over front to back and side to side a couple of times a day. You should also be taking a good multi-vitamin with plenty of niacin and B-Complex in it.
  • losing hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment