Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best hair products for curls?

ok. i have naturaly curly/wavy hair.


and i used to straighten my hair everyday.


but im sick of tht, so i need products to help my curls look natural n perfect.


i loveeeeeee taylor swifts hair. n want to aim twords that.


ok i have curling irons but i dont like em.


so what is the best shampoos, conditioners, moose, gell, what ever it is. that makes curls the boldest?





thankss!!:]What is the best hair products for curls?
Try Curl Life it might be a little spendy but it works great!What is the best hair products for curls?
I have curly hair (naturally) and I only use a few products. I tend to change shampoos just because my hair will get used to one and then it weighs my curls down. I usually use the cheap stuff. After getting out of the shower, I put in a leave in conditioner - usually Infusium and brush through. After getting ready in the morning and usually right before leaving for the day, I will put mousse (Herbal Essence) in my hair-- all over. I never, ever blow dry my hair. Most of the time I leave with it wet but it always looks great all day long!!! Hope this helps.
i have the same situation and stopped straightening my hair





take a shower in the morning,


towel dry just so its not too wet or drippy but still wet,


sunsilk leave in conditioner


tressme curling gel %26amp; mousse (two different products),


sunsilk curling mousse%26lt;not too much it will get hard if too much





and tossle hair with fingers so it wont be flat and it will give it volume





basically all tressme and sunsilk products are good





have fun :)
you should use a coriolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment