Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whats the best hair product to use when straighting hair most spray products make my hair look greasy?

Try a dry mist, it wont make your hair greasy, i love matirx Vavoom GoldHeat Iron In ControlWhats the best hair product to use when straighting hair most spray products make my hair look greasy?
try 1/2 cup of beer, to 1/2 cup of water, add a half tsp of vinegar to this, put in a spray bottle and dampen as you straighten. Natural detangler, absolutly no added oil, amazing softness and shine, very economical,and no residual odor like I thought there might be before I tried it, and I have used this method for 7 years.Whats the best hair product to use when straighting hair most spray products make my hair look greasy?
Fashionista Smooth and Shine by Catwalk-Tigi. I usually run a small amount (about the size of a dime) through my hair right after I wash it, then blow dry for a smooth, sleek straight look. It can also be applied to dry hair. My hair has the tendency to get great when using straightening products, but Fashionista does not make it greasy at all. I highly recommend it.
Use less of the product. I find that using a cream based product (like the consistency of conditioner works well. But don't use a lot, it will only weigh your hair down.
you can straighten your hair daily by blow drying it straight OR you can also buy a really good straightner at sallys beauity supply for a really good price
You don't need spray products. If your hair gets greasy easily, try to rinse your hair out with cold water and don't use conditioner.
Dove Heat Protecting Spray is the best! It is only like $5 and works very well

No comments:

Post a Comment