Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best Hair Products For Biracial Or Curly Hair?

I usually perm my hair, but I want to go natural because I am sick of the hassle. One problem, what is the best hair products to nurse my hair back to health and doesn't leave my hair dull and frizzy?Best Hair Products For Biracial Or Curly Hair?
listen, i've tried it to my sister's shame but it works: i bought a black people's shampoo which was meant to be used on the hair occasionally but i used it everyday %26amp; subsequently my hair started thinning.





Then off to the rescue came (believe it or not) Pantenne. It works, i've tried it.





I got a thick, shiny, healthy looking head of hair in no time. It felt smooth %26amp; quite cool to the touch (Not that i went around touching it though... promise) Seriously though, there was nothing dull %26amp; frizzy about it. So that's what you should do. Get pantenne.





With pantenne you can't go wrong.Best Hair Products For Biracial Or Curly Hair?
Sunsilk, Kreatse
the very best thing to use is frizz ease the whole line is great for curly,dry. easy to keep curls nice
Try Carol's Daughter products at Sephora
garnier fructis of course!
its called frizz ease it comes in lotion hair syrum and shampoo and conditioner. i live by this stuff. i usually wash my hair in the shampoo and conditioner then apply a leave in conditioner from frizz ease if i want straighted my hair i use the hair syrum or when i just want that soft wet look i also use the hair syrum in betwee i also use the lotion
I have the same kinda hair!! I use garnier fructise sleek and shine!
Try LEXUS -shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment