Thursday, February 25, 2010

Best hair products that shine, smell good, and give body for ironed hair?

I iron my hair every sunday and let it get body for the rest of the week and don't wash it until friday and it works for me since my hair is naturally nasty and it looks healthy and is healthy because i only iron it one time a week. I am however, looking for a product that will give it shine, body and smell good (:





Any suggestions ?





Thanks in advance! Best hair products that shine, smell good, and give body for ironed hair?
To the girl who suggested Pantene.


DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT and if you are using it please stop.


Yes pantene makes your hair shiny. BUT it coats your hair in silicone and it turns into wax like stuff and builds up which makes it impossible to color and makes your hair fall out!





I suggest you use John Frieda Luminous color glaze in clear gloss as a once a week treatment and use mousse when your hair is wet. Best hair products that shine, smell good, and give body for ironed hair?
Pantene is what i use, and my hair is full of shine and thickness! It does have alot to do with your genes of course.. but alot of my friends and i use Pantene. Its very silky when you rinse and has a great smell to it!!!
Use a volumizing root lift spray and a frizz serum. Spray the volumizing spray on the roots of your hair after you towel dry it along with a small amount of frizz serum. This should help.
Maybe it's me, but isn't the purpose of ironing your hair to make it sleek, smooth and to have no body? When I think of hair as having body, I think of bouncy wavy thick hair - not straight, ironed hair.





For clarification, use a word other than ';body'; to describe what you're after.





:D

No comments:

Post a Comment