Friday, February 26, 2010

Best hair products to use with a Sedu flat iron?

I just ordered a Sedu flat iron 1'; %26amp; I just wanna know what hair products such as heat protecting creams %26amp; leave-in conditioners I should use with it because I don't want my hair to get too damaged or dryed out from it.





I'm thinking about either buying the CHI Silk Infusion or Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream.





Any suggestions? =)Best hair products to use with a Sedu flat iron?
OMG! lol Wow I was just about to ask a question like this I just ordered the sedu 1' from Folica like 2 days ago and I also ordered Chi Silk infusion along with it and I was was planing on getting some Garnier leave in conditioner tomorrow lol wow anyway from all the good reviews I keep seeing about the Chi silk infusion it seems like a pretty good product :)Best hair products to use with a Sedu flat iron?
Hi! I have a Sedu flat iron too :o) I have the 1 1/2'; original model. As far as heat protectants go, I've tried Nexxus Heat Protexx, Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, FHI Hot Sauce, and CHI Silk Infusion. They are all very good heat protectants, but the Nexxus one doesn't leave my hair feeling silky like the others do. My favorite would have to be the CHI Silk Infusion, although the smell is kinda masculine. I apply it the dry hair before I flat iron and it makes my hair ultra soft, super shiny, and oh sooo very silky! I can't stop running my fingers through my hair! Seriously! Don't put too much though because it can leave your hair feeling greasy, but I've never had that happen to me.





If you'd like to see before and after pics of my hair with the CHI Silk Infusion and Sedu flat iron, please go here:





http://makeupalley.com/m_74313886
I am a big fan of flat irons! I use it every time ... The best products are the CHI products : silk infusion , shine spray etc... I have the whole collection! I just love it!
If your new flat iron is ceramic, then you don't have to worry about putting other products in your hair to protect it. Are you going to be using this everyday? Usually you should use your flat iron in moderation. Some stylist suggest that only flattening the problem areas and not all of your hair will give you the natural straight look. I personally think that heating protecting products don't do anything to you but take your money.
hello hydration shampoo and conditioner and dangerously straight heat protection spray they are both by herbal essences and you can buy them at walmart or other drugstores they work great:]

No comments:

Post a Comment